www.drinasteinberg.com

Sunday 2 November 2014

Belgrade Book Fair Photo Book

I've always enjoyed going to the Book Fair. Being surrounded by books, book lovers, great authors, it is truly a sort of a holiday for everyone who enjoys reading. Every year, I make lists of books I want to buy, book stands I’d like to check out, and authors I hope to meet. This year, it was the first time I visited the Book Fair as an author, and it was absolutely amazing. I had so much fun, meeting so many people who've read my novel, signing their copies, and chatting with everyone. Such a fulfilling experience.
For all of you who couldn’t come to the fair, here is a little photo book. I hope that we’ve managed to capture bits of that magical atmosphere and save them for you.

Preparations - Arkona Purpure bookmarks: Cvecara Bloom and Senka Simić, thank you so much for these, they're gorgeous! 




My team - from left to right: my editor, my publisher, and my publisher's husband, the best and also the kindest bookseller in the whole wide world.



The Scent of Legacy


Happy book shoppers




Geronimo Stilton :)


Book signing



Blowing off steam





By the way, I was happy to hear that the wonderful Tony Parsons had a great time at Belgrade Book Fair as well. He says that he loves how it’s bustling with life and great energy, and how it’s focused on the people and the books, not the business. Couldn’t agree more.

Hope to see you next year!







No comments:

Post a Comment